Exclusive: Gabriella Demetriades opens up about her and Arjun Rampal’s 10 month old son Arik | Hindi Movie News https://ift.tt/2Y3j18U


Pregnancy didn’t stop Gabriella Demetriades from chasing her dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Arjun Rampal’s girlfriend and an ex-model turned actress, worked throughout to meet her ambition. “I was working even when I was 9 months pregnant. After I became a mother, I still continued to work and shared responsibilities of raising my son Arik with Arjun,” says Gabriella, who’s in a way glad that this lockdown gave her an opportunity to spend time with her now 10 month old baby boy.
Exclusive: Arjun Rampal’s girlfriend Gabriella Demetriades opens up about motherhood

“It’s a blessing that with this lockdown he got my undivided attention. I spend a lot of time with him. I show him so many games, but he gets busy with whatever he wants to play with. He stumbles a lot as he has started crawling fast these days,” she says. Earlier in conversation with Bombay Times, Gabriella had mentioned how the two thought of naming their son ‘Arik’. She said, “Arik is a Hindu name. In Sanskrit it means ruler of rulers. We just loved the name. We were looking for something which was easy to pronounce (laughs). I think it is a very strong name, and it is short and easy to pronounce for my family and friends, who are not from India. I wanted to name him Ari, which is a Hebrew name. Then, Arjun came up with the name Arik.”

Exclusive: Arjun Rampal’s partner Gabriella Demetriades is a voracious reader! Watch Video


Follow:Source link

The post Exclusive: Gabriella Demetriades opens up about her and Arjun Rampal’s 10 month old son Arik | Hindi Movie News appeared first on News:Latest News|News Today|Breaking News|World News.



from Indian News Websites https://ift.tt/376179t
via IFTTT

Post a Comment